Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eating!

I have two new layouts done about my girls eating. The first is one that I did for a speed scrap on Ginger Scraps

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I can't find the kit that I used to give credits. I was doing the speed scrap and was too tired to document where it came from so I left the window open and went to bed. That night, my computer restarted on it's own. Boo. So, if I used your kit for this, or you know where it came from, please tell me! I want to give proper credit!

ETA: I found the kit! Credits to Heirloom Scraps "A Forgotten Path" kit


The second was done for a game of phone tag on my pregnancy.org scrapbooking forum. If you're here from there, shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone I posted it! lol!

Photobucket

Credits: "Delight in Fall" kit and alpha by Gettin' scrappy with Britt

No comments: