Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh Santa!

I am highly impressed with myself. We went to go see Santa today, and I already scrapped the photo! Of course, it helps that I had some great stuff to work with!




The journaling says: Scout and Dylan went to see Santa Claus and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Dylan had no problem sitting in the jolly man’s lap. Scout had no problem looking and Santa or saying “Santa” but when it came to sitting in his lap, she quickly changed her mind!


I used "Christmas Spirit" kit by The Latest Scoop, Too. Hey! Didn't realize it was her again. I guess I really like her stuff. :-)

I also used a sketch to base the layout on that was given to me by Angie Bloom at Simply Scrapping
I've been chosen to be a featured artist there this week! How cool is that? As part of the honor, they asked me to create a LO for them based on a sketch, so this is what I came up with.

No comments: