Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No, really! You have to check it out!


If you haven't been over there yet, Why not??? Do you need a link? Here you go...

ScrappyCocoa's blog

NibblesSkribbles blog


Now what are you waiting for??? Get on over there and win some free stuff! Have fun! Check out the newest kits called "And Many More"- I've got some layouts done with them.

This part is by Scrappy Cocoa


And this part is by NibblesSkribbles

I love that they coordinate so well! I did a page for each of the kits and I am planning on using them both to scrap my daugter's 2nd bday (next week! OMG!)

Here are my pages with them...



And now I know you are wondering... where can I get these kits??? They are just what I am looking for!!! I'll tell you where. And Many More (ScrappyCocoa) And Many More (NibblesSkribbles)
No more excuses! Time to scrap that birthday!

No comments: